Hello there. Sometimes this year I started a post on How to get Fat. If you missed that, it is right here
Eating the Right Foods
- Eat foods high in unsaturated fats : Saturated and trans fats will help you gain weight, but they’ll also increase your cholesterol and your risk of heart disease. Unsaturated fats, however, help reduce your risk of heart disease and boost your immune system. Make sure every meal you have includes some fat.
- Nuts, peanut butter, fatty fish like salmon and mackerel, and avocados are all high in unsaturated fats and calories and will still offer you essential nutrients. Include these in your meals or snack on them throughout the day.
- Eat whole wheat or grain carbohydrates. Carbohydrates act as energy sources for the body. If you don’t burn off the energy, it will be stored as fat and help you gain weight. After fat, carbs are important contributors to weight gain, so you’ll need plenty of these in your diet.
- Replace white products with whole wheat bread, pasta, and brown rice. Include carbs in all your meals to help in your weight gain as well as prevent constipation.
Use full fat dairy products. Dairy is important for your diet because it has calcium and vitamins. Most dairy products come in reduced-fat varieties, but you’ll want the full fat versions to increase your calorie and fat intake. Drink whole milk and eat cheese and yogurt made from whole milk.
- Also cook with butter instead of oil to give yourself another boost of fats.
Enhance foods with calorie-rich ingredients. You can continue eating many of the foods you normally do, but make them help your weight gain by adding a few ingredients. Some healthy and effective options include:
- Add hard-boiled eggs to salads.
- Add cheese to sandwiches, eggs, and salads.
So conclusively, here are some techniques to use to get fat.
- Do not practice binge eating. Just because you’re trying to gain fat doesn’t mean you should binge on junk food all day. You need to focus on high calorie, high fat foods that are still good for you. Processed sugar has no nutritional value and can lead to diabetes, heart disease, rotten teeth, hormone issues, and other health problems.
- Eat before you sleep. Food you eat before sleeping is more likely to be stored as fat. Take advantage of this by eating dinner late at night or take an afternoon nap after lunch.
- Use proper exercises. Just because you’re trying to lose weight doesn’t mean you can’t still exercise. In fact, it’s very unhealthy to stop moving altogether and become sedentary.
- Flood your body with calories after a workout to cancel out the burn and keep your weight gain up.
- Also stretch regularly. Lack of activity will make your muscles tense up and you risk losing mobility. Make sure to stretch your legs, arms, hips, and back daily to keep your body in good working order.
Finally, it is important that we eat the right food at all times. Whether you want to add weight or lose weight. Eating the right food helps prevent health challenges from raising their ugly heads. This is not to say that all health conditions are caused by bad eating habits or not eating right food.