15 REASONS WHY YOUR RELATIONSHIP MAY NOT BE WORKING
Relationships are key to our existence
Men Learn From Their Fathers
- If you want to know how a man will act in a relationship, get to know his dad. How they are with each other and how the father relates to his own partner can predict how a man will relate to his wife. This isn’t absolute though but because there is a higher probability that a son will learn from his father makes it understandable. The few exceptions are those who saw a sense in living their own lives and not fashioning their lives to replicate that of their fathers.
Men Let Go Faster Than Women
- Women tend to remember negative experiences longer and may have lingering feelings of stress, anxiety, or sadness. In contrast, men are less likely to dwell on unpleasant events and tend to move on more quickly. So while you may still want to talk about last night’s argument, your guy may have already forgotten about it. Permit me to describe the heart of these two individuals this way: a man’s heart is in his heart while a woman’s heart is in her head. Women forget or let go less easily because they keep playing the pictures in their head and also rarely discuss with friends when the chips are down. Men on the other engage themselves in activities, some worthwhile and some not but either way they try to get themselves busy and discuss with friends.
Men Don’t Pick Up on Subtle Cues
- Men are more likely to miss subtle signals like tone of voice or facial expressions. And they are especially likely to miss sadness on a woman’s face. If you want to make sure your guy gets the message, be direct. Men aren’t good at ‘guess games’. They don’t have the time to start guessing hence, telling them to guess is like you’re wasting their precious time. This is not to say that it is wrong to play guess games with your partner as this can help bonding and serve as a form of romance.
Men Respond to Appreciation
- Showing appreciation for your guy can make a big difference in the way he acts. Take parenting: Studies show that fathers are more involved in care-giving when their wives value their involvement and see them as competent. This may differ from persons to persons. For some men, saying ‘THANK YOU’ boosts their ego and makes them proud of their woman but some are indifferent. Either way, show it, say it, act it.
Men Think About Sex … A Lot
- Most men under age 60 think about sex at least once a day, compared with only a quarter of women. And that’s not all. Men fantasize about sex nearly twice as often as women do, and their fantasies are much more varied. They also think more about casual sex than women do. But thinking is not the same as doing. This explains why men visit casual sex workers, for pleasure. You will agree with me that the casual sex works do not do it for pleasure but for money or other personal reasons.
Do not therefore blame your man if he thinks about sex while you’re with him or even asks for it (the decision is yours for the taken).
Men Find Sex Significant
- It’s a myth that most men think sex is just sex. For many, sex is a very important act between two committed people. And just like most women, men find sexual intimacy to be most satisfying within a committed relationship. One reason is that long-term partners know how to please one another better than strangers do. It’s a boost to a man’s ego when he can have sex with the same person over and over. He seeks to employ new techniques and style each time they meet because he’s never shy and has adapted to it. So don’t frown when your man tries different techniques.
Guys Get Performance Anxiety
- Most men get performance anxiety on occasion, especially as they age. Your guy may worry about his body, technique, and stamina. If you can help him learn to relax and stay focused on the pleasures of the moment, sex will become less stressful. As a woman, seek to make sex less stressful for your man. He’s anxious before any performance based on a number of reasons but you have the power to reduce this anxiety by Letting Loose.
Men May Stray When Needs Aren’t Met In A Relationship
- If a man doesn’t feel loved and appreciated in his relationship, he may turn elsewhere for satisfaction. For one man, that may mean burying himself in work. Another may develop a fixation on sports or video games. And some men cheat. To avoid this, partners need to work together to meet each other’s needs. As earlier stated, the emotions of a man are flappable. Once they feel unsatisfied, they begin to look elsewhere to pour their emotions into.
Men Like Pleasing Their Partner
- Your pleasure is important to your man as far as that relationship is concerend. But he won’t know what you want unless you tell him.
Too many women feel uncomfortable talking about what they like and don’t like. If you can tell him clearly in a way that doesn’t bruise his ego, he’ll listen. Speak up in your relationship.
But how do all these affect our health?
Man is a complex being and very difficult to deal with. Man’s (generic) total wellbeing is inclusive of emotional, psychological, physical and even sometimes spiritual areas. It is therefore important that we take care of every aspect for us to remain healthy including relationships.